Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where I create....



Just thought I would show my small prep area, I have a very tiny kitchen, and have a small wooden counter which I got from a t.v prop sale over in Burbank. It's totally rustic, but I love it, and am always thinking of ways to make it more functional. As you can see I have lots of different bottles and herbs and spices. I use a lot of olive oil, and am always looking for new ones. I use a really good blend actually, for general cooking/sauteeeing, its a blend of 2 oils, extra virgin olive oil, and vegetable oil, and its very reasonable, I think I paid $5.99 for a liter. I also store some of my dry goods there too. I am going to buy some more storage shelves from Ikea soon, to make more space available.

More later, I have other things going on at the moment so need to sign off. Now, what shall I have for supper?

No comments:

Post a Comment